- As a Turnaround Project Manager, you would have the responsibility and accountability for the completion of assigned projects/programs meeting contractual conditions including scope, schedule, cost and safety requirements. This is achieved by providing critical leadership in a collaborative environment to the project and the project team members and ensuring detailed project plans are developed and in place.
- Ability to simplify complex information, highlight what is important, abbreviate the explanation and see the big picture.
- Competent in organizing information and materials, bringing closure to projects, maintaining order and readjusting schedules.
- Ability to accommodate risks, stabilizing the course, confirming commitments and trying alternatives.
- Capable of handling tangible goods, bridging the gap between physical and virtual solutions, relocating and refurbishing materials and restoring the environment.
- Promote, demonstrate, and instill Innovators culture.
- Building job estimates and performing job walks for defined projects, develop and implement project execution plans with an ongoing focus on project safety, quality, cost, and schedule adherence.
- Identify key project member roles and responsibilities based upon client specifications up to and including recruitment and hiring.
- Knowledgeable on contract lifecycle including contract development, execution and management activities.
- Union relations including member dispatching and managing project staff in accordance with multiple local agreements.
- Lead, manage, and hold accountable all direct reports through ongoing communication and collaboration and formally through scheduled performance evaluations.
- Fostering client and employee Net Promoter Score/Satisfaction.
- Identifies all operational aspects of the job including labour, equipment, consumables, and materials along with any sub-contract requirements.
- Ensure work processes and procedures, both in-house and client required, are consistently applied on the project.
- 5+ years of project management experience with strong proven leadership skills.
- Managing Turnarounds in the Petrochemical, Gas and Energy Sectors preferred.
- Competence with and a desire to embrace new technology, automation and digitization of processes and procedures.
- Experience with union relations.
- Safety Leadership Certification(ex. LSE – ACSA).
- Valid drivers license.
Competitive wages and benefits will be offered. Travel pay and LOA are also available for certain sites.