**MUST WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW – Only Applicants Who Follow Instructions in the video will be considered**
Join our team as a Junior Inside Sales professional at Innovator Industrial Services. We are seeking a motivated and dynamic individual who embodies our core values of “Find a Way,” “Results Matter,” “Always Growing,” and “We Own It.” As a key contributor, you will play an important role in our sales team, supporting our mission to provide specialty industrial maintenance services to the oil and gas, energy, and chemical industries.
At Innovator, we value excellence, accountability, and continuous learning. As a Junior Inside Sales representative, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in customer relations, financial performance, technical support, and sales support. You will be responsible for handling inbound inquiries, assessing client needs, nurturing leads, and assisting in the sales process. We are looking for a problem-solver with a passion for meeting deadlines, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate with potential clients.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and make a lasting impact in the industrial services industry, apply now and become a part of Innovator Industrial Services. Embrace a culture of accountability, continuous learning, and a drive for results as you grow alongside a market leader.
- Inbound Inquiry Management: Handle inbound inquiries via phone, social media, email, and team leads. Assess potential client needs, request data & specification documents, and guide them through the sales funnel towards conversion.
- Lead Qualification: Evaluate potential clients based on their needs, budget, timing, and fit with Innovator’s services during conversations to qualify or disqualify leads effectively.
- Customer Communication: Maintain regular communication with customers, understanding their needs and clearly explaining Innovator’s product features and benefits. This requires strong communication and customer service skills.
- CRM Management: Create and maintain a well-organized customer database, regularly updating it with relevant information from client interactions. Experience with CRM systems is a plus.
- Opportunity & Sales Funnel Management: Manage and update opportunities in the sales funnel, logging all related interactions, and present these opportunities in a weekly sales funnel meeting.
- Sales Closing: Work towards closing sales with potential clients and strive to meet and exceed set sales quotas. This requires excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Collaborate with the sales and operations team to align sales strategies and operations, share client specs and data, & share valuable client feedback and insights with the team.
- Estimate and Proposal Coordination: Work with operations to prepare and deliver timely estimates and write unique proposal letters for potential clients, ensuring these meet their expectations.
- Sales Process Improvement: Continuously refine the inside sales support role, identifying areas for improvement and implementing changes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Sales Metrics Tracking: Regularly track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and focus on the most important numbers and drivers contributing to the company’s sales success.
Key Activities and Measurables:
- Perform initial Lead discovery conversations.
- Convert Leads to Opportunities and then decide owner based on Account Assignments
- Manage simple under 25k fast sales cycle opportunities (quote date within 14 days / close date within 28 days)
- If applicable, hand off opportunities to sales account owner if the account is not assigned to you.
- Identify improvement needs in the sales process and in the salesforce setup / automation
- Review, identify improvement ideas of unique method documented sales processes.
- Create, contribute to, and always review key results to provide custom proposal cover letters for all your opportunities
- Always achieve your KPIs
- A degree or diploma in a relevant field such as engineering, or business (Ideal)
- Ticket in skilled trades, such as pipefitting, millwright, welding, etc (Ideal)
- Prior experience in a similar inside sales role, preferably within the oil and gas, energy, construction, industrial maintenance, or chemical industries (Ideal)
- Experience with handling inbound inquiries and nurturing leads to conversion.
- Experience in conducting video calls and virtual meetings with potential clients.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, such as Salesforce, for maintaining a customer database and managing a sales funnel.
In Person, Full Time, @ Spruce Grove, Alberta HQ
- Base Salary $55,000 – +$100000, Includes Competitive Commissions & Performance Bonuses
- Salary Paid Weekly, Commissions Paid Monthly
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP Contributions
- Vision care
Application Submission Requirements:
- Cover Letter
- Record a 2 -5 Minute Video Explaining Why You Would Be a Great Fit
- This is a Sales role, and we need applicants who are great communicators in writing, talking, and on video
- Applicants Who Do Not Submit a Video Will Not Be Considered